Are you interested in becoming a community gardener? Garden Plots are available to
all members of the Beaches Community, including those west of the intracoastal waterway with a priority given to Neptune
Beach residents (minimum 25% of total plots). When we are fully rented, we maintain a waiting list like other community gardens.
runs October to March and April to September.
Download Application Here
Email Completed Applications to DavethePlantMan38@gmail.com
- There are both individual and group plots (group plots can be requested for families, groups, or experienced gardeners).
- You can be added to the waiting list at any time.
- Garden season officially runs October to March and April to September.
plots are $10/month. This
covers your water, some additional composted manure and organic
topsoil, introductory organic gardening, composting & seasonal planting calendar handouts, plus access to
communal beds and fruit trees.
- First six months to be paid
in advance, and remainder paid in March.
- Garden is
open to Garden Members from dawn to dusk. This includes plot renters
and volunteers. Garden is open to the public for guided tours during
specified times, or by appointment.
- The garden also hosts
educational workshops for small fees, open to the greater community, as
well as children's gardening programs.
- Garden members will also be charged a one-time tool co-op fee of $20 which allows use of all tools and supplies in the garden shed.